Applications to Participate in the Conference
To participate in the conference, you need to register at the conference website and fill in the application form your personal account before September 20, 2019.
Paper Submission Guidelines
The abstracts are to be attached at the personal account at the conference website.
The deadline for applications has been extended to September 20, 2019.
Abstract examples (PDF, TeX, DOC, template Overleaf) and guidelines for abstract submission.
The abstracts are peer-reviewed and can be declined. It is possible to participate without presenting.
Remote participation is not allowed.
The conference fee is 2000 rubles.
The conference fee includes:
- Lunches and coffee breaks on the days of the conference (16.10 – 18.10);
- • Conference merchandise and expenses for publishing the abstracts digest of the conference.
Organizers offer the following additional services:
- Transfer on the fixed schedule on October 15 from Krasnodar airport to Maykop (400 rubles);
- Transfer on the fixed schedule on October 20 from Maykop to Krasnodar airport to Maykop (400 rubles);
- Trip to the foothills of the Western Caucasus on October 19 (transportation expenses – 500 rubles);
- Banquet on October 18 (1500 rubles).
In case the participant uses any additional services, the conference fee increases by the cost of the service.
The conference fee can be paid during the registration at the conference or via bank transfer.
The account number can be found on the link.
Accommodation and Cultural Program
Conference participants are offered to stay at Maykop hotels located in the downtown area, close to the main building of the Adyghe State University. The list of hotels recommended by the organizing committee can be found at the conference website. Also there you can check out the prices and the websites for the hotels. The Organizing Committee is ready to help participants with booking hotel rooms. Booking requests can be sent to the Organizing Committee (email@example.com).
It is also possible to stay in the double-rooms at the dormitory of the Maykop State College for Humanities and Technology. The cost is 500 rubles per night without breakfast or 700 rubles per night including breakfast.
Free excursions to the National Museum of the Republic of Adygea and the North Caucasian Branch of the State Museum of Oriental Art there will be organized for the conference participants.